Peruchef Crema de Aji Para Cebiche | Yellow Hot Pepper Ceviche Sauce 10.5 oz
The Peru Chef yellow hot pepper ceviche sauce is a flavorful, spicy, versatile hot sauce made from Peruvian yellow peppers. This sauce embodies the soul and freshness of Peruvian cuisine. This sauce is the perfect way to bring people together and to add heat to your dishes! Make this sauce a staple in your pantry
Experience the tangy and vibrant hot sauce to your ceviche recipes!
Expiration date can be stamped in Spanish format, dd/mm/yy
Net Weight 10.5 oz. Imported from Peru.
- Peruchef Yellow Hot Pepper Ceviche Sauce Marinade | Crema de Ají para cebiche marca Peruchef
- This Sauce gives it the exact spiciness that Peruvian ceviche has | Le da el picante exacto que tiene el ceviche Peruano
- 10.5 oz Bottle | Botella de 300 gr
- Only 7 Calories per service | solo 7 Calorias por servicio
- Made in Peru, Expiration date can be stamped in Spanish format, dd/mm/yy
Classic Peruvian Ceviche with Peruchef Crema de Aji Para Cebiche
– 1 lb fresh white fish fillets (such as sea bass or flounder), cut into small cubes
– 1 cup Peruchef Crema de Aji Para Cebiche (Yellow Hot Pepper Ceviche Sauce)
– 1 red onion, thinly sliced
– 1-2 fresh rocoto peppers, seeded and finely chopped (optional, for extra heat)
– 1 cup fresh lime juice
– 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
– Salt to taste
– Corn kernels (optional, for garnish)
– Sweet potato slices or corn tortilla chips (for serving)
1. In a large bowl, combine the fish cubes, Peruchef Crema de Aji Para Cebiche, red onion, rocoto peppers (if using), lime juice, and salt. Mix well to ensure the fish is coated in the sauce.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together and the fish to “cook” in the lime juice.
3. Before serving, taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
4. To serve, divide the ceviche into individual bowls or plates. Garnish with chopped cilantro and corn kernels if desired.
5. Serve with slices of sweet potato or corn tortilla chips on the side.
Enjoy this classic Peruvian ceviche with the tangy and vibrant Peruchef Crema de Aji Para Cebiche sauce, which adds the perfect amount of spiciness to the dish. Buen provecho!
Yellow pepper, vegetable all, sal, acidity regulator (INS 330), preservalive (INS 211) and stabilizer (INS 417).
Made in a plant where products with Peanuts, eggs, gluten, soy and milk are processed.
Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image.
About 30 servings per container.
Amount Per Serving
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.